The Western Sussex Chamber of Commerce has been serving the Western Sussex County business community for nearly sixty-five years. Our service and support has recently been expanded to cover all of Western Sussex County, Delaware.
Over 340 members support the mission of the Chamber, to establish and maintain itself as the primary advocate, voice and resource for businesses and organizations in our area.
Much of our focus is on THREE Action Items:
- To act as an advocate for business and economic development on behalf of our members throughout Western Sussex County
- To collaborate with local business members and community partners, such as schools and non-profits to encourage positive impact in our community
- To attract visitors and promote tourism to Western Sussex County driving more hotel stays in the area hotels and consumer consumption in our local businesses, attractions and our events.
In addition, the Chamber takes a collaborative role with our business members, organizations and local groups to promote and support tourism to Western Sussex County and the many attractions and events in our area.
The mission of the Western Sussex Chamber of Commerce is to establish and maintain itself as the primary advocate, voice, and resource for business organizations in our area.
Primary Roles of the Chamber:
- Provide connections and support for member businesses
- Provide marketing and training opportunities for members.
- Raise non-dues income in order to keep membership fees reasonable.
- Support increased business and recreational visitors to the area.
- Provide relocation and visitor information.
- Develop and support quality of life programs designed to make the area a better place to live and work.