The Western Sussex Chamber provides and opportunity to members to enhance their Chamber membership with the VIP Partnership Program. The idea is to provide more effective exposure to organizations that wish to support the Western Sussex community to a greater degree. There are a variety of excellent marketing tools incorporated into the program including recognition in promotional & collateral materials; recognition at Chamber meetings and in Chamber publications, and prominently on the Chamber website and monthly newsletter, the “Take Five”.
WHY a VIP Program?
- It provides sponsoring businesses and organizations with maximum benefit for an additional investment.
- It allows the Chamber to plan ahead events and programs.
- It prevents the Chamber from having to constantly nickel and dime organizations causing aggravation to the member and more work to the Chamber.
- It allows Chamber event planners to focus their limited energies on programming and implementation rather than seeking funding sources.
- Participating members have the ability to incorporate it into their annual marketing and budget processes, and eliminate the need to add on expenditures and re-budgeting at a later time.
Partner Members will be asked to provide logo graphics and website or Facebook page addresses, to receive the maximum benefit from the program. The Chamber welcomes feedback and suggestions on how to improve the program for VIP Partners. VIP Partners must remain members of The Western Sussex Chamber of Commerce during the term of their partnership. Components within a partnership level are nontransferable unless otherwise stipulated.
Click Here for full detail of the VIP Partnership Program
Click Here to download the VIP Partnership Registration Form
In addition, we are able to customize your VIP Partnership level in order to optimize your membership. To discuss further please contact Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-629-9690.